What should be considered when planning to buy an apartment abroad?
In Spain, apartments are available for a variety of tastes and uses. It is always a good idea to think about the purpose of buying an apartment. Is it an investment, a holiday home or a permanent home.
Careful preparation and thinking about the purpose of the property will save you a lot of time, as there is rarely a property that meets all of your purchasing criteria's. Next important factors are purchase price and location. A million euro seaside villa on the coast line Mediterranean Sea is a wonderful destination, but it is not possible to buy it with a 100,000 euro budget. But it is good to know that Costa Blanca's properties price level is around 30% cheaper than for example on Costa del Sol. Next and most important thing is that you use a reliable and professional real estate agent, with their own office to assist you. 360Hometour has over 15 years of experience in selling homes in the Costa Blanca area and our office is located in the main road of Torrevieja Avenida de las Habaneras 85.
Think about usage of the property is it.
- Property as an investment
- Vacation or holiday home
- Own + Rental apartment
- Your own permanent home
- What is the purchasing budget?
- Do you need loan for property?
- If yes, whether it comes from; Spanish Bank or from your home country
When is the apartment to be purchased?
- Consider the timetable for a visit
- Purchasing process in resale properties are from 2 weeks to 2 months
- Purchasing process for new properties are from 2 weeks to over 1 year
Select a destination
- Property type
How to equip the property
- Possible changes to a new property
- Potential renovations of resale property
- Appliances and furniture
- Maintenance agreements
If your goal is to buy a property in Spain, 360Hometour will help you with all issues, including application of NIE number, banking and insurance and translation of contracts. Contact us and we will take care of your purchasing process.