Purchasing an apartment or house abroad
What should be considered when planning to buy an apartment abroad?
In Spain, apartments are available for a variety of tastes and uses. It is always a good idea to think about the purpose of buying an apartment. Is it an investment property, a holiday home or a permanent home purchase from a Costa Blanca Spain? Careful preparation and thinking about the purpose of the property will save you a lot of time, as there is rarely an object that meets all purchasing criteria. Next important factors are the purchase price and the location. A million euro seaside villa on the Mediterranean Sea is a wonderful destination, but it is not possible to buy with a 100,000 euro budget. It is noteworthy that Costa Blanca has a price level of around 30% cheaper than for instance Costa del Sol. Next and most important thing is that you use a reliable and professional real estate brokerage to assist You. 360Hometour has over 10 years of experience in selling homes in the Costa Blanca area.
Buying an apartment in Spain
- Think about usage of the property is it,
- Property as an investment
- Vacation / summer home
- Own + Rental apartment
- Your own home
- What is the purchasing budget?
- Do you need loan for property?
- If yes, whether it comes from in Spanish Bank or your home country
- When is the apartment to be purchased?
- Consider the timetable for a visit
- Purchasing process in resale properties are from 2 weeks to 2 months
- Purchasing process for new properties are from 2 weeks to over 1 year
- Select a destination
- How to equip the property
- Possible changes to a new property
- Potential renovations of resale property
- Appliances and furniture
- Maintenance agreements
If your goal is to buy a property in Spain, 360Hometour will help you with all issues, including application of NIE number, banking and insurance and translation of contracts. Contact us and we will take care of your purchasing process.